Masters Leadership Program Alumni Association (MLPAA) Signs Up 40 Of All Graduates!
The numbers are in! This year, over ~320 MLP Grads (~40%) have signed up for MLPAA! If you are one of the class members missing out, you still have time to make a great investment by the end of November.
Would you believe the very first class, Class I, still has 25% of its grads as MLPAA members----all for 19 consecutive years!!! Talk about passionate and committed. As you might expect, the most recent class, Class XVIII has the highest percentage of joiners (84% on their way to 100%), probably because the value of MLP and MLPAA are fresh on their minds. Class XV is right behind and pushing them at 70% with several more commitments on the way.
When asked why these MLPAA members joined once again, some responses were—“Why wouldn’t I want to be around hundreds of people who want to make my community better?” “MLP doesn’t stop with graduation. I want to continue to stay abreast of what’s happening in our City.” “I built too many super relationships with my classmates. The last thing I’m going to do is let them fade away.”
So what does MLPAA have to offer?
- A continuing link to one of the most impactful non-profit programs in our City
- Long-term relationships with classmates and other community servant leaders
- Programs providing the “inside scoop” on key issues of the day
- Socials to reminisce with classmates and MLP staff at popular venues
- Opportunities to meet the movers and shakers in our community