Masters Leadership Program Alumni Association
We Lead Where There is Need
- Graduates: Anyone who is a MLP graduate is eligible for membership in the MLP Alumni Association.
- Other: Additionally, non-graduates on the MLP Board of Directors or on the Emeritus Board, are also eligible for membership.
- Support an outstanding "community-building" organization.
- Attend exciting events and educational programs throughout the year.
- Hear superb speakers.
- Have the opportunity to meet and greet those movers and shakers who make a difference in our great city.
- Get the "inside scoop" on critical community issues.
- Stay current on what is happening in San Antonio.
- Access to watch continuing educational Speakers Series video recordings.
- Key Events: MLPAA programs typically include:
- Five continuing educational Speakers Series followed by social time/refreshments to network and continue class friendships.
- Two socials.
- End of year luncheon.
- Involvement: Sessions encourage deeper involvement within the organization and the community.
- Networking: Informal member socializing and networking are usually included with these events.
- Annual Fees: In order to be a member in good standing with the MLP Alumni Association, you are responsible for annual membership fees of $150. Our fee year runs from July 1st through June 30th.
Who Can Join
Graduates of the MLP are the primary demographic that make up our Alumni Association.
Current students are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association after graduation.
Non-graduates of MLP who serve on the MLP Board of Directors or are Emeritus members.Join/Renew