Who Can Join
Graduates of the MLP are the primary demographic that make up our Alumni Association.
Current students are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association after graduation.
Non-graduates of MLP who serve on the MLP Board of Directors or are Emeritus members.Join/Renew
- Graduates: Anyone who is a MLP graduate is eligible for membership in the MLP Alumni Association.
- Other: Additionally, non-graduates on the MLP Board of Directors or on the Emeritus Board, are also eligible for membership.
- Stay Current: As a member of the MLPAA, you can expect to stay current on what’s happening in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- Strengthen Relationships: As an alumnus, you will strengthen your contacts and networking within the organization.
- Expand Skills: Expanding your knowledge on nonprofit board skills. Additionally, you are able to reengage with board opportunities within the community.
- Enjoy Giving Back: But most importantly, as a member of MLPAA you will have fun while giving back to the city and community you love.
- Key Events: MLPAA programs typically include:
- Five educational Speakers’ Series seminars on contemporary community issues
- Two member socials
- Annual Members Luncheon
- Involvement: Sessions encourage deeper involvement within the organization and the community.
- Networking: Informal member socializing and networking are usually included with these events.
- Annual Dues: In order to be a member in good standing with the MLP Alumni Association, you are responsible for annual membership dues of $125. Our dues year runs from July 1st through June 30th.
- Grants: Limited grants are available to qualified graduates. To find out more information about the grants, please contact the MLPAA Board Chair.